Saturday, November 15, 2008

Falling off the Blog-o-sphere











I know, I know ... it's been awhile. Family and faraway friends have been encouraging me (read putting on the guilt) to post some new pictures of the boys.


Since my last post, a few things have happened. Let's see... I went back to work; Max started daycare; we switched daycares because the infant room at Ben's old school, well, sucked; we went to see REAL LIVE THOMAS in Lancaster, PA with Cousins Will, Lainey, and Lucas; I organized another Harvest Fair; we all got sick; we all got better; we all got sick (gotta love daycare); we celebrated Halloween; we watched in amazement as Max learned to pull himself up (we think it's a bit too early, thank you very much, not quite ready for Max to be mobile); Max started eating babyfood; Ben somehow learned all his letters; Ben got a big bed; Max stopped nursing and started sleeping in his own room; Ben and Max started taking baths together; Ben has started using the potty; I got a hair cut; and Nick fixed things.
Really, we're just chugging along - enjoying each other's company, praying everyone learns to sleep through the night, gearing up for Thanksgiving.
xoxo,
The Pollaras



No comments: