Sunday, December 03, 2006

For Lisa





Dear Lisa,
I can't wait to meet you in person. Thanks for reading my blog everyday.
Here are some new pictures of the things I love. The first picture is of my chimes. I grab hold of them and shake them like crazy. They are very loud.
The next picture is of an empty formula can that my dad put the plastic scoop inside. I shake and shake the can. It is very loud.
The third picture is of my mobile. It plays fancy classical music that is supposed to make me smarter. All I know is that I love to grab hold of the animals as they spin by and shake and shake them. They bash into each other and, you guessed it, it is very loud.
The last picture is of my dad holding me up to the lampshade in the living room. Unfortunately, my parents do not let me shake it. So, I lick it instead. It tastes delicious.
xoxo,
Ben

No comments: